Group solutions and packages
Facetime offers substantial discounts to organisations wishing to provide their employees, members or customers access to Facetime’s unique activity-based social networking services.
An arrangement can be as simple as the purchase of 200 or more fully active & pre-registered membership accounts, which you can pass on to whoever you choose. Beneficiaries then simply log in to Facetime with their allocated username and password, to then reset their account and profile information.
For strengthened brand loyalty and corporate identity, Facetime can create your own purpose built, branded and customised website to your specifications and style guide.
Your fully customised website can have its own domain name, and be powered by a stand alone database - while keeping open the option to tap into Facetime’s general database currently numbering in excess of 60,000 members and 400 activities per week (as of 30 July 2010).
In addition, Facetime can give you access to a password-protected admin area where you can configure your website without programming, through a browser-based and user-friendly interface. This includes the ability to:
- Change the look and feel of your website at your discretion (editing style settings, uploading images,etceteras)
- Check your statistics in real-time, 24/7
- Upload CSV files and images to customise your website
- Schedule member newsletters
- Access customer data
This solution is particularly suited for:
- Staff incentive & reward programmes (airlines, telco’s, retail chains, banks, IT, media organisations)
- Customer loyalty programmes (health funds, insurance companies, retailers)
- Local community incentive programmes (local governments, and not-for-profit organisations)
- Member programmes (sport clubs, social clubs,...)
Facetime will negotiate a rate on the bases of the number and length of subscriptions purchased; and the programming and content management services required.
Please contact Jelle Marechal at email@example.com.